Here is our new version of an old favorite, "All I want for Mardi Gras is my two front teeth". Hudson has cut both of his bottom teeth. We are drooling and gnawing on everything in sight. He is handling the pain pretty well; not sleeping through the night, but we will survive. Goodbye, toothless grins. There is a new face in town! Happy Fat Tuesday.
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
All I want for ...
Here is our new version of an old favorite, "All I want for Mardi Gras is my two front teeth". Hudson has cut both of his bottom teeth. We are drooling and gnawing on everything in sight. He is handling the pain pretty well; not sleeping through the night, but we will survive. Goodbye, toothless grins. There is a new face in town! Happy Fat Tuesday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats to Hudson on the new tooth! Macyn is quite jealous of his Harry's sweatshirt...as am I!
~Colbey
Post a Comment