I didn't buy a single print of this picture, but it was on the CD the studio gave me. After Hudson's six month birthday, I put several images up on my Facebook account and, of course, this one has received the most rave reviews and commentary. I think I missed the best shot. So, enjoy!

3 comments:
How adorable!!!
The pictures that you have taken are just as adorable!
It's so hard to choose when you are standing in front of that flatscreen, and the photographer is clicking away, saving your favorites, deleting the ones you pass on. I'm anxious right now thinking of it! I too, have passed on some pics I thought twice about after the delete button was pushed; but at least you were saavy enough to buy the CD!
Hey sister! I have this picture as my backdrop on my work computer. I give a lot of presentations from my computer, and I want you to know that you have had about a hundred compliments on lil Mr. Hudson Harris! He's simply adorable! love him!! love you!!
Post a Comment