Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Schedule? What is a schedule?

I am laughing. For MONTHS I have been wanting to type up Hudson's schedule, as I think that would be an integral and interesting part of any baby book. However, we have for MONTHS had no two straight days that are alike. Then this morning, I thought, I will write up his schedule as it is today, no matter what and, of course, for the first time in weeks Hudson took a 90 minute morning nap.




So, the information provided here is completely vague as the schedule of any six month old should be. This is our day if we stay home (usually Mondays and Fridays).



5:30 wake up, get into bed with Mama & daddy, go back to sleep

8:00 awake and talking to Mama to get her up

8:08 first bottle of the day

8:30-9:00 Mama showers while Hudson plays in bouncer in bathroom

9:00-9:30 Hudson gets dressed and we play in his room with his toys

9:30-10:00 Hudson eats his morning meal, Mama eats breakfast

10:00-10:45 morning nap time, rocked to sleep by Mama, usually 40 minutes or so

11:00 playing in exesaucer in kitchen; Mama cleaning house

12:00 lunch bottle

12:15-5:00 even on days when we are "home" this is when we run around town or go on walks; eat another bottle around 4 p.m.; not eating lunch yet; typically will nap in the car

5:00 sitting in Bumbo helping Mama start dinner, we do loads of silly dances and singing as he is usually getting pretty tired

5:30 quick nap (usually 15 minutes or as long as I will sit still and hold him)
5:45 Mama changes her clothes from the six times she has been puked on throughout the course of the day

6:00 daddy gets home and we play with him

6:30 Hudson's dinner

7:00 bath, bottle, then bed (never leave back of house after 7:00) takes bath about 90% of the nights


Our "normal" activities are Tuesdays we go shopping, Wednesdays we go to the Franklin library, Thursdays we go to the library storytime (9:30 a.m.) and playgroup (12:30 p.m.), both in Greenwood, but no two days are ever alike.
There! I did it. It is published. I am sure tomorrow it will all change and he will sleep in until 9. Oh, wouldn't that be a dream!

1 comment:

mistymadisonjo said...

I know I should probably comment on how different our schedules are with the boys, but I won't. I'm just going to comment on how darn cute that picture is!