Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Random things about me

25 Random Things about Me by Hudson

1. I am twenty five weeks old today.
2. According to my parents’ Wii Fit, I weigh 19.6 pounds.
3. I enjoy singing myself to sleep.
4. I am exceedingly slippery when wet—or so I have been told.
5. Rolling over is not my forte.
6. All my cousins are boys like me.
7. I love bath time and the sound of the tub faucet.
8. I used to eat the bubbles, so Mama stopped putting them into the tub with me.
9. If you think I am impatient, you should meet my parents.
10. I take pleasure in puking on my mom when she puts on a new shirt.
11. I have never worn shoes, but I have outgrown 2 pairs of slippers.
12. I have six grandparents who adore me: Poppa Bear, who makes me laugh and laugh; Grandma Janet, who buys me cool clothes; Grandmama, who sings me songs and always smells my head; Grandpa Ed, who is the baby whisperer; Grandma Harris, who makes me clothes and reads me books; Grandpa Harris, who never gets to hold me.
13. I’ve been to four states.
14. I sport a birthmark on my butt.
15. I had hiccups often when I was in the womb. I still get ‘em.
16. Mama makes up sings goofy songs like “How much is the baby in the mirror?”.
17. I know the meaning of the ASL sign for “milk”, “finished”, and “more”.
18. I always stop crying when the song “American Girl” comes on. I must love Tom Petty.
19. I like to wake up really early and get into bed with Mama. I do this every day around 6.
20. I have never been swimming, but Mama and I are going to take a class together starting in March.
21. My doctor has chilly hands. She apologizes every time, but you would think she could do something about it.
22. I have never worn any pink clothes except the one time I spit amoxicillin onto myself.
23. There is a boy who looks just like me that resides in the mirror in my Mama’s room. He is my best friend forever.
24. I like drinking from a cup. Especially yours.
25. My favorite hangout is the changing table in my room. Mama always makes funny faces and noises at me there. She also changes my pee pants.

2 comments:

Kris said...

Awesome! Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow! I'm just sorry I have to leave early for my vball game :(

mistymadisonjo said...

Okay, I have to chime in here. Spencer sings himself to sleep as well (also at 4am he likes to sing)! You will have to e-mail me some info about the cup thing, I haven't tried one yet.
I love the 25 random things, might have to do that for Spencer! Hope you don't mind.