
As of breakfast this morning, Hudson has tried all of Gerber's first foods; carrots being the last. He really, really enjoys eating solid foods (a trait he received from both parents!). Yesterday I read that I am to let him put his hands into his mouth when he eats if he wishes. No longer can I hold his arms down. He is much happier and the laundry basket will be much fuller.

See how his hand is on mine? Already he is "helping". Hudson has been able to self bottle feed since he was 4 1/2 months, although most of the time, he wants us to hold the bottle. Pretty soon I will just be a short order cook for him.

As this picture would indicate, photography during mealtimes is strictly forbidden. It gets into the rhythm of food constantly in his mouth. And we can't have that.
3 comments:
Gotta love the bumbo seat. Do you have the tray that attaches to it?
I'm glad that Hudson is enjoying REAL food. Tanner is getting to the point where he won't even eat baby food because he knows people food is WAY better. Just wait...
You are brave...no bib!
Almost ready for Zwanzigs!!
Oh my.....is this what I have to look forward to!?!?!
Connor's Dr. doesn't want us trying to feed him anything but cereal.....hummmmm!!!
No bib.....don't think I can do it!!
Post a Comment