Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Birthdate and Blog Buddies

About the time I returned from the operating room with my new son on August 13, 2008, another mama--750 miles away --was getting herself ready to meet her new son, who was born about nine hours later. Today Hudson and I met them both for the first time. Please meet Spencer.

Mama (Misty) and I were introduced to each other's blogs through a mutual friend and family member who work together. For the past 21 months that has been basically our only connection. However, taking advantage of a trip to Indiana, we were able to meet them at the ice cream parlor Tuesday.

Seeing them face to face was fabulous.

Taking a decent picture of the two of these running, jumping, and frequently falling boys together was nearly impossible.

And naturally, getting a picture of the two mamas together just didn't happen. (Boo! How did we miss that!??!) Oh well, at least we were able to meet! See you on the computer screen soon, Spencer.







If they lived closer, I would hope these two could be best buds.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are TWO handsome young men!

Christina said...

Awww.....what sweet pictures. Can't wait to get together with you and Mr. Hudson!!