Monday, May 31, 2010

Hottest one ever

While Mama and Dada were with 250,000 others sweating themselves through the hottest Indy 500 on record.
Hudson was having the time of his life with Grandma and Grandpa Harris (a.k.a. Ba-ma and Ba-pa) in his baby pool.

Kinda makes you want to run out and get yourself a $5 pool too, huh? Looks like that might be the best investment we have ever made.

Speaking of investment, this weekend I was able to find a Little Tikes basketball goal at a flea market. I know it is just one additional toy, but I am really starting to feel overtaken by kids' stuff. I would like to institute a one-in, one-must-go-out mantra, but Josh disagrees. He thinks as long as he is playing with it, we should keep it. Yikes. I think this debate will last awhile-- or until little items *disappear*. (hee hee) For months I have been trying to really watch what he is playing with and naturally just the moment when I think he is done with a particular toy, he takes to it for a couple of days. No matter what playthings he does have, I swear my cooking utensils are his favorite "toys" ever. He has the cutest habit of taking my spatulas, all seven of them, and tucking them under the stove in a straight line.

Hmmmm, seven spatulas. Maybe I need to start thining out my own stuff first...

Photos of Hudson courtsey of Grandpa Dale.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHAH!!!!! Oh my, you are totally making my day complete!!!