Thursday, May 6, 2010

That magical music

It is all too easy to ignore the nomadic but pleasing tune of the neighborhood ice cream truck. Usually they are driven by some terrifying, partially toothed, bearded man in a tank top. I would never patronize these people in front of my own home, that is just how freaked out by them I am. However, tonight blocks away from my house that magical music came around the bend and I thought about little man. How much fun it would be to introduce him to orange sherbet push-ups and chocolate chip ice cream sandwiches, so I did.


Yeah. I am sure I regret that move for the rest of my summer days.







But not as long as the push-ups are only $1.00. That is a real bargain. And delicious too!

Plus tonight's truck was driven by a really nice woman with her elementary aged daughter practicing practical math by taking my money and making the correct change. Good for everybody!




No comments: