Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Cock-a-doodle-doo

I am frankly baffled by this one, so please send me your thoughts. Without fail, despite day of the week, despite what time Josh goes into work, and despite what time his last feeding was, Hudson wakes up between 7:30 and 7:45 E-V-E-R-Y-D-A-Y. This has been happening for three straight weeks. He is AWAKE and ready for the day. I am blogging this as record for when he is sixteen and I can barely pry his 6 foot body outta bed. Here is a picture not taken between those times.

3 comments:

Kris said...

Leah has decided she likes to sleep in till about 10. (after waking up to eat at 6) I probably shouldn't let her, but it is so nice to have the morning to myself.

Christine Joy said...

I think we humans strive for a schedule or routine and it appears he has found one that works for him.

Anonymous said...

My daugher is 4 and she is still awake by 7:30am no matter what time she goes to bed at night. Just once I would love for her to sleep in until 9am on a Saturday morning.